A Blockchain course Singapore teaches you on the fundamentals of a blockchain and also how to interact with a blockchain. With the world moving towards a decentralised model for many applications, it is vital to understand the concepts of blockchain and how it may potentially affect you as an individual or a business owner.
No idea how to tap on the blockchain? Learn n simple terms and diagrams on how you can use the blockchain and what is all the hype about.
Blockchain is more than just sending bitcoins and ethereum to each other. You can tap on blockchain to build businesses that rely on the immutability of the blockchain. No malicious user can tamper with the chain and you will achieve maximum integrity.
There are many different groups of people interested in blockchain.
Introduction & benefits of blockchain
- What is blockchain
- What is a smart contract
- Learn what are DApp (decentralized apps) on the Ethereum Network
Applications of blockchain
- Identity Management: Imagine you can login and purchase flight tickets with your blockchain wallet without filling in your passport and NRIC details.
- Fair Selection of Lucky Draw participants: Users are getting smarter and they trust less in lucky draws because of potential human bias. Imagine you can build a blockchain system to automate selection of winners for every lucky draw.
- Anti Theft: You can put original art paintings on a blockchain so that buyers know that they are original and are not fake.
- Business Ratings: How do you know if a handyman you called online is reliable? With blockchain, users can rate vendors and suppliers on their level of service. No one can tamper with the blockchain.
Basics of Node.JS
Basics of Web3
- Learn the basics of web3 package and how it works
Basics of Solidity
- Learn smart contracts using Solidity using object oriented programming
- How to setup an Ethereum account using Metamask
- How to send and receive ether
Basics of Infura
- Learn how to implement your blockchain on test and main networks
Basics of ReactJS
- Learn how to create an interface to interact with the blockchain