1 ) Nintendo Switch Parental Controls
- Monitor your kid’s play time on Nintendo switch
- Daily play time limit with notification when time is up
- Show long your kids have been playing.
- “Suspend Software” feature to make the console go into sleep mode when the set time is up.
- Discover games your kid is playing
- What was played recently and how much time was spent
- Set age restrictions
2 ) Parental Control – Screen Time & Location Tracker
- Configure a specific daily time-limit for your child’s screen time
- Remote pausing of their devices via app
- Block app activity at specific timings
- Block targeted websites or by categories
- GPS location tracking
- Summary of their app and web usage
- Personal task list to earn more screen time
3 ) Google Family Link for parents
- View their app activity
- Approve or block apps that your child wants to download from the Google Play Store.
- Manage in-app purchases and hide specific apps on their device, all remotely from your own device
- Bedtime for their supervised devices, so you can help them find a good balance.
- Lock their device