Business owners are usually looking for the perfect balance between their wallet and the website they want to create. Lead by the cost constraints, they would hire a freelance web designer in Singapore instead of handing the work to web design and development agency. But, the option doesn’t come with any downsides. In fact, a cheap freelance web designer in Singapore can have some advantages. Could the charged price tell a lot about the quality of the delivered work?
Pros of cheap freelance web designer in Singapore:
Freelance web designer in Singapore is characterized by some good points.
- The web designer is himself a web developer: This dramatically reduces the cost of creating a website since the budget is passed to an only person; there are no other actors that will have to share the payment. The same person who is designing is afterward He knows exactly how to transform what he has designed for a live website.
- Reliable portfolio: The freelance web designer in Singapore would have his online presence. He definitely has designed his own website. Then, you will have a direct preview of what he can do. Also, the individual website shows the portfolio of the designer.
- The speed of achievement: The competition is intense. The freelance web designer needs to have more clients and therefore would try his best to complete the work as soon as possible to be available for more work. The client will receive the final work in brief delays.
Cons of cheap freelance web designer in Singapore:
A cheap freelance web designer in Singapore has, however, some downsides that a client should be aware of.
- The general layout may be a template that has suffered minors modifications. This may compromise the uniqueness of the website appearance. In fact, the website would have similar looks as some others which do not or do show similar This would alter the UX.
- The cheap work may cause some aspects to be neglected in order to compensate the efforts. The cheap freelance web designer would resort to reducing the performance of the website by giving minor importance to critical properties (related to responsiveness, compatibility or security).
- The cheap freelance web designer in Singapore is a human after all; he can’t be perfect in everything. There are some mistakes that he may make that would negatively impact the website mission.
The cheap freelance web designer in Singapore is definitely a good option for the numerous advantages he offers, especially related to the client wallet. However, it is important to make sure that the quality is not corrupted due to the low cost. The client may resort to an additional payment in order to ensure the better quality.