In the recent times, industries all over the world have shifted to online marketing. For any business, landing page will help with making solid marketing strategies which will effectively promote any products or services. This is why one will need to make sure that the landing page appears near perfect to get the best result. There are various tips for designing the landing page which will increase the conversion rate easily. Let’s take a look at some of the top tips to design the best landing page.
Some top tips to design the best landing page:
- As you will only get a mere 7-8 seconds to convince your potential customers to purchase the service or the product and that it is worth pursuing, the content will need to be on point. Also, the Unique Value Proposition (UVP) needs to be highlighted. When providing the information about the service or the product, make sure not to offer too much information, which may seem overwhelming to the user, leading them to quit. You should make sure to use simple language and how the product/service will improve or bring a difference to their life. You may engage a freelance web designer Singapore if you are unsure.
- For any landing page, you must carry out A/B testing to ensure that the landing page is working or not and to collect the analytics of the user interaction of the landing page that you have designed.
- Make sure to use a catchy/aesthetic colour combination as a brand colour for your landing page. Do not opt for colours outside your brand colour, I.e, combine unrelated random colours.
- Social sharing is encouraged by all landing pages and you should also! This will help others to know about your product/services as your customer shares to spread the word. You don’t really need to use all the social sharing buttons, but only those where you can find your targeted audiences and this will also help to get rid of the cluttered look of the page. There should also be an option for email forwarding as it is preferred by many users.
- You should make sure that the landing page is mobile friendly. This is because there are increasing numbers of users who are accessing websites through their Smartphone and tablets and optimizing your landing page will generate more leads as it will be accessible to more users. Make sure that the landing page loads fast and is easily clickable.
- Make sure to use a layout that is simple. Don’t use any unnecessary elements, which may give the page cluttered look. A strong call to action is a must. The texts of the content should be clear and easy to understand.
- You should ensure using only high-quality images for your landing page. This is because images are also highly capable enough to create an engaging content for the users. You can also hire a professional photographer for the photos.
- You should make sure to keep your forms short yet precise. Forms help to collect the required information from the users but if the forms are long due to unnecessary information to be entered, the user can easily get irritated.